Why iPhone Getting Hot When Charging | ZONSAN
1. Fast charging: If you're using a fast charger that delivers a lot of power to your iPhone, it can generate heat as a byproduct. This is normal, and your iPhone is designed to handle it.
2. Heavy usage: If you're using your iPhone heavily while it's charging, such as playing a game or watching a video, it can generate heat. This is because the iPhone is using more power than it's receiving, causing it to work harder and generate more heat.
3. Charging case: If you're using a charging case to charge your iPhone, it can generate heat as well. This is because the case is also charging the battery, which generates heat.
4. Damaged battery: If your iPhone's battery is damaged or degraded, it can generate heat while charging. This is because the battery is working harder to hold a charge, causing it to generate more heat than usual.
5. Environmental factors: If your iPhone is exposed to high temperatures or direct sunlight while charging, it can generate heat. This is because the heat from the environment can add to the heat generated by charging.
If your iPhone is getting too hot to handle, it's a good idea to take it off the charger and let it cool down before using it again. If the problem persists, you may want to contact Apple Support for further assistance.
OEM iPhone Charger Recommendation
Wholesale 18W Charger Type C For Samsung iPhone | 18W+30W | ZH-2U49T
Dual port usbc 30w PD PPS + 18w QC phone charger